FuelvacThe innovative double-skin lining system
FUELVAC® is a division of the ABFAD organisation, dedicated to providing innovative, environmentally-friendly solutions to companies worldwide.
For the last 10 years the company has been developing and implementing ground-breaking fuel-tank storage environmental protection solutions by deploying various methodologies and products.
The solutions ABFAD has developed and perfected include single skin coating tank lining systems and their latest offering: a double skinned lining process with an integrated vacuum leak detection monitoring system; their flagship product –FUELVAC®
ABFAD Ltd Directors have many years of experience in Onshore and Offshore Oil & Gas Projects, Construction, Maintenance and Corrosion Control.
ABFAD provides two major services for their clients:
1. Specialist application of solvent-free resins, with a focus on tank repairs and corrosion protection and
2. the supply of trade experienced *rope access personnel for working-at-height in all industries.
ABFAD is an innovative company that prides itself on providing solutions for clients and Industry, and has identified and solved a significant problem with bio-fuel bacteria corrosion in storage tanks.
Bio fuel bacteria is highly corrosive and can lead to leaking issues in storage tanks in a relatively short period of time, and the FUELVAC® patented process can resolve this problem and protect against future corrosion quickly and easily, with only minimal downtime and no environmentally-damaging processes.
Over the years ABFAD has been in the forefront of new developments, applications and equipment such as:,
- double-skin tank lining systems to protect storage tanks from corrosion
- underground tank access boards for safe access and egress
- the MitiMag: – a rare –earth magnet system specifically designed to facilitate rope access working in areas that would have previously been impossible to manage with any precision and in complete safety
ABFAD Ltd is devoted to providing clients with quality trade services with reliability, safety, environmental awareness and corporate responsibility and are delighted with the success and overwhelming positive feedback from FUELVAC® customers.
First double-skin lining installation for storage of Hydrochloric Acid in the UK