Benefits of installing Fuelvac® tank lining systemTypical installation can resolve many of the problems faced in tank storage facilities
The benefits of having FUELVAC® installed in your storage tanks are significant and a typical installation can resolve many of the problems faced in tank storage facilities such as environmental clean-up costs, tank replacement, corrosion elimination and reduced inspection need. FUELVAC® has been designed to conform to the COMAH regulations and is approved to BS EN 13160-7 leak detection standard.
FUELVAC® has been successfully installed for the protection of storage tanks for over a decade.
Total Corrosion Management Control
Less Environmental Clean-up Costs
No Expensive Tank Replacement
FUELVAC® can be installed in any type of storage tank, in any type of storage tank facility
Any above or below ground tank that can be entered can benefit from FUELVAC® double skin lining system. Providing an indefinite solution to storage tank protection.
- Chemical Products
- Water Industries
- Fuel and Diesel tanks
- Heating Oil Tanks
- Petrochem Facilities
- Hydrochloric Acid Storage
- Both Underground and Above Ground Storage Tanks of any size
- If it is liquid and you store it in a tank – FUELVAC® can be installed!
Speed of Installation
The speed of installation of the FUELVAC® system, compared to other types of double skin systems is significantly faster, which means that the facility has:
- Minimal downtime
- Faster recommissioning of site facilities for sales and profit
- Cost savings – no expensive storage space being underutilised for any length of time
- The system can also be installed in zones on very large tanks to enable more precise monitoring of the space
24/7 Monitoring with Instant World-Wide Alarm
The advanced monitoring systems that are an integral part of FUELVAC® provide uninterrupted 24/7 real-time monitoring. This means:
- Your valuable assets and infrastructure benefits from a vigilant monitoring system, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round
- Monitoring equipment can be linked to on-site systems, such as SCADA
- Additional hardware / software can be purchased to link to the on-site leak detection gauge or vacuum unit which can be configured to alarm at a response point, or multiple points for even greater safeguards. These alarm points can be anywhere in the world!
FUELVAC® is an indefinite solution to tank protection
The system also reduces the need for inspections – there is no need for Non-Destructive testing of weld seams as the tank is monitored 100% of the time. This results in:
- Better managed operations running simply, effectively and efficiently at all times
- Huge savings over tank replacement costs
- Savings on periodic Inspection programmes as tank integrity is continuously monitored
- No internal corrosion
- No potential disaster and tank content loss
- Catastrophic failure of the tank is avoided
- No environmental pollution and resulting fines