Benefits of the Fuelvac tank lining systemTypical installation can resolve many of the problems faced in Tank Storage Facilities
The benefits of having a FUELVAC® system are significant and a typical installation can resolve many of the problems faced in Tank Storage Facilities such as environmental clean-up costs on a tank replacement programme.
Total Corrosion Management Control
Less Environmental Clean-up Costs
No Expensive Tank Replacement
FUELVAC® can be installed on any type of storage tank, in any type of storage tank facility
Any tank that can be entered can benefit from the FUELVAC® patented system of internal tank coating and protection.
- Chemical Products
- Water Industries
- Fuel tanks
- Heating Oil Tanks
- Diesel Tanks
- Petrochem Facilities
- Hydrochloric Acid Storage
- Food Industry
- Utilities Industries
- Both Underground and Above Ground Storage Tanks
- If it is liquid and you store it in a tank – FUELVAC® can be installed!
Speed of Installation
The speed of installation of the FUELVAC® system, compared to other types of double skin systems is significantly faster, which means that the facility has:
- Minimal downtime
- Faster recommissioning of site facilities for sales and profit
- Cost savings – no expensive storage space being underutilised for any length of time
24/7 Monitoring with Instant World-Wide Alarm
The advanced monitoring systems that are an integral part of the FUELVAC® system provide uninterrupted 24/7 real-time monitoring. This means:
- Your valuable assets and infrastructure benefits from a vigilant monitoring system, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all year round
- Optional – additional hardware / software can be purchased to link to the on-site leak detection gauge or vacuum unit which can be configured to alarm at a response point, or multiple points for even greater safeguards. These alarm points can be anywhere in the world!
- Internal Corrosion
- Tank content loss
- Catastrophic failure
- Potential disaster
- Environmental pollution
A FUELVAC® install helps to protects against
The system also reduces inspections – there is no need for Non-Destructive testing as the tank is monitored 100% of the time. This results in:
- Better managed operations running simply, effectively and efficiently at all times
- Huge savings over tank replacement costs
- Savings on periodic Inspection Programmes
Discover the benefits
Whatever your tank maintenance and monitoring requirements, you can be sure Abfad’s FUELVAC® system offers the ideal solution.